Monday, January 22, 2007

Kimmy Checks In


She left some comments in the previous thread. In a nutshell, it was pre-labor and not first stage labor the other night, but she's on bedrest and understandably checking back in slipped her mind. More medical details in the previous thread. Not going to frontpage all of that, but, bottom line is, I can *completely* understand Kimmy not checking in with us earlier. Read more here.

Light a candle for Kimmy and family, a smooth, comfortable labor and delivery, and a healthy birth here.

By the way, Kimmy, since you *did* go all penitent and with the "don't beat me" stuff in the comments below, I decided I could take the liberty of posting your gorgeous picture here. It's a much milder form of "penance", I think. ;)

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment