Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Night Links

Not much to say at the moment, so I'm just going to post a few links, mm-kay?

Send Molly Ivins your prayers (she's in the hospital). Candle page for Molly here.

Back in the saddle--Jane Hamsher is back blogging at Firedoglake.

I'm Off to Protest the War by BooMan

From Americablog: Pelosi and Murtha are in Iraq

From MediaChannel.org: Helping Lara Logan(updated 1/26)--it's the same story that I posted about last night in The Iraq report CBS won't put on the air, by the way.

The next few are from Crooks and Liars
Feingold to Chair Hearing On Congress’s Power To End A War

Stephen Gets the Last Wørd on O’Reilly Showdown

Jon Stewart Tries to Relate to Cheney

Bush: “I’m the decision-maker” Sigh. I guess that sounds slightly more literate than "the decider", but he's still not showing much "bipartisanship", is he?

Ted Kennedy lashes out against the GOP’s opposition to increasing the minimum wage

This post at Digby is something else--have I mentioned that Bush is a jerk lately? I think he may even be *king* of the jerks.

And finally one from Firedoglake, about how Tim Russert was seen by the White House as the go-to guy for positive coverage: If It’s Sunday, It’s Meet The Veep’s Agenda? By: Christy Hardin Smith

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment