Spent the day painting! It's my happy place. I have one more day of painting to complete this one, then I'll share it with you.
Looking forward to seeing it! By the way, check your email.
Judge lifts second injunction on Trump’s mail-in ballot orderMore legal challenges loom....such as LEGALITY (at last!).
Root*Center*Son sent this to us. We loved it.A Little Story About Forever
It was made by a conservationist and painter in Alaska. Enjoy!
Meta has to pay $18bn to the 48 states which sued over teen addiction issuesVermont will get about $93m over 10 years.
Spent the day painting! It's my happy place. I have one more day of painting to complete this one, then I'll share it with you.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing it! By the way, check your email.
ReplyDeleteJudge lifts second injunction on Trump’s mail-in ballot order
ReplyDeleteMore legal challenges loom....such as LEGALITY (at last!).
Root*Center*Son sent this to us. We loved it.
ReplyDeleteA Little Story About Forever
It was made by a conservationist and painter in Alaska. Enjoy!
DeleteMeta has to pay $18bn to the 48 states which sued over teen addiction issues
ReplyDeleteVermont will get about $93m over 10 years.