Just letting you know we got home safely from NH after meeting up with Daughter to hand her children back to her. Then I threw up...twice. Not sure what that means. Feel asleep for a bit and am going to sleep some more.More update anon!
We really need to impeach members of the Supreme Court!!US Supreme Court allows ballroom construction to continue😡😡😡
Confidence is growing that the House will shift to the Dems at the Midterms.The Cook Report shifts Senate races in Texas and Iowa to toss-ups.(Please, DNC...don't get all cocky and over-confident and blow it!)I should try to sleep some more. Stable, but not all better.
Feel better soon, Listener!
Just letting you know we got home safely from NH after meeting up with Daughter to hand her children back to her.
ReplyDeleteThen I threw up...twice. Not sure what that means. Feel asleep for a bit and am going to sleep some more.
More update anon!
We really need to impeach members of the Supreme Court!!
ReplyDeleteUS Supreme Court allows ballroom construction to continue
😡😡😡
Confidence is growing that the House will shift to the Dems at the Midterms.
ReplyDeleteThe Cook Report shifts Senate races in Texas and Iowa to toss-ups.
(Please, DNC...don't get all cocky and over-confident and blow it!)
I should try to sleep some more. Stable, but not all better.
Feel better soon, Listener!
Delete