From Heather Cox Richardson's daily letter tonight:
"A Brennan Center survey released in early June showed that 92% of Americans worry about corruption in government. That number includes 90% of Republicans, 93% of Democrats, and 93% of Independents. Seventy-nine percent of those polled want a constitutional amendment to restore limits on money in elections. Sixty-six percent of Americans think the government has a responsibility to make sure all Americans have health care versus 33% who say it does not."
One of those days. I had a skin cancer removed. It was near my eye and I look like I just lost a prizefight. Then somebody drove into the building and knocked out the power. At least in the dark I couldn't see myself. What a day. -- nordy
Oh nordy! My heart goes out to you. I hope they were able to remove all the cancer. That sure sounds like an unfortunately memorable day. WIth you in the waiting. ❤️
From Heather Cox Richardson's daily letter tonight:
ReplyDelete"A Brennan Center survey released in early June showed that 92% of Americans worry about corruption in government. That number includes 90% of Republicans, 93% of Democrats, and 93% of Independents. Seventy-nine percent of those polled want a constitutional amendment to restore limits on money in elections. Sixty-six percent of Americans think the government has a responsibility to make sure all Americans have health care versus 33% who say it does not."
Video: Miracle Cure in Louisiana has huge implications. - Click
ReplyDeleteHmmm... Not particularly persuasive IMO but potentially dangerous.
ReplyDeleteHow the Democratic Party Can Save Itself from Democratic Socialists - Click
One of those days. I had a skin cancer removed. It was near my eye and I look like I just lost a prizefight. Then somebody drove into the building and knocked out the power. At least in the dark I couldn't see myself. What a day. -- nordy
ReplyDeleteOh nordy! My heart goes out to you. I hope they were able to remove all the cancer.
DeleteThat sure sounds like an unfortunately memorable day.
WIth you in the waiting. ❤️
Not a problem -- they got it all. Anyway it doesn't metastasize. And tomorrow is another day. -- nordy
DeleteAwesome...!
DeleteYeah...we have more years behind us than ahead of us.
So every day matters...what we do with it needs to be worthwhile.
Tens of thousands march in the first Budapest Pride since Viktor Orbán was voted out
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to our turn!