Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dial up the prayers (light, vibes) please

Halsocan is having problems right now, FYI. I've crossposted this blog entry here.

From puddle:


Okay, here's the deal. He's deteriorating, is not responding, and I'm on my way there. This will prolly be last update for a while.

Please keep them prayers, light, and vibes coming.

I love you all. This is a wonderful loving community whose price is far above rubies. . . .

xox
puddle*in*NYC | Homepage | 09.07.06 - 10:39 am |

Just talked to his doctor. Extremely bad: kidneys, lungs, sepsis.

Begging for prayer here.

Agatha's here to cat sit, and I'm leaving for Baltimore in a bit. Thankful's coming with me to Fort Worth. (I need a keeper!)

xox puddle
puddle*in*NYC | Homepage | 09.07.06 - 12:52 pm |





Update: Karen has posted hospital details, via Linda in Cincinnati, here.

Here's a picture of Edwin that Kimmy posted:



In this picture, Edwin is the one on the left


Here's a link to a virtual candle lighting site. (Requires Flash--I think). Edwin has his own page here, if you'd like to light a candle to join mine.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment