Friday, April 14, 2006

Maryscott O'Connor makes the Washington Post

I actually knew about this a couple weeks ago when it was mentioned in the My Left Wing chat, but I kept it a secret. Of course, that wasn't hard to do, because, as the article's headline screams, Maryscott is one *angry* liberal. Clearly if I messed with her, she'd come to Ohio and kick my ass. ;-)

The Left, Online and Outraged

Out there, awaiting her building fury: the Angry Left, where O'Connor's reputation is as one of the angriest of all. "One long, sustained scream" is how she describes the writing she does for various Web logs, as she wonders what she should scream about this day.
I haven't read the whole article yet--it's about 5 pages long. Not the most flattering picture, but I get that they're going for the "angry" liberal thing. But I'm *so* happy to see a blogger who isn't one of the authors of a book whose title rhymes with "smashing the plate" get some genuine recognition.

Click here for her post at My Left Wing telling how the article came about. And give it a recommend at Big Orange if you're a member.

Kudos, Maryscott!

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment