Wednesday, April 12, 2006

IndySteve for Congress

Many of you are already aware that IndySteve, AKA Steve Francis is running for Congress. I've been hoping to get a front page post from him, but I understand that he's probably really busy with his campaign. But I do want Howard-Empowered People to support Dean-inspired candidates, and especially those who are part of our blog family. So I guess I'll have to wing it on my own.


Here's a recent comment from Steve at BFA:

Hello, blog.
My Congressional race heats up!

Click for article in major city paper on my position on Immigration reform.

We had the largest rally and march in city history (South Bend, IN) largest city in my district on Monday. I participated in the march which wound around my Bush clone opponent's, Chris Chocola, office.

Chocola voted for the punitive HB4437. Tear down that wall, Chocola!

Help me out if you can at www.francisforuscongress.com

Peace with justice,
Steve


Here's Steve (displaying his "Zero tolerance for corruption pledge")


Here's his opponent.

Whoops--that's not right. Gotta be more careful about my spelling. Here's Steve's opponent:

Here's that link to Steve Francis' campaign site again. Any news yet on a site for Charlie Grapski?

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment