Reasonable accomplishments today. I called the annuity that is still not sending payments to my new checking account and they said they never got my corrected transfer request. So I sent it again. Then I proofed the zine for my email group, correcting a lot of typos, andsent it in five days before the deadline. That's amazing. I'm always at the deadline or past. Finally I skimmed about 10% of the book (Startide Rising) that my reading group will be discussing at Windycon in a couple of weeks. This is a skim because I originally read the book years ago.
Guess it's been a slow day for everybody. That sedum is a beautiful color.
ReplyDeleteYes. I am going through an extended period of "I don't want to", and that applies to *everything*. Housework, hobbies, reading, etc. Susan
ReplyDeleteSame here.
DeleteReasonable accomplishments today. I called the annuity that is still not sending payments to my new checking account and they said they never got my corrected transfer request. So I sent it again. Then I proofed the zine for my email group, correcting a lot of typos, andsent it in five days before the deadline. That's amazing. I'm always at the deadline or past. Finally I skimmed about 10% of the book (Startide Rising) that my reading group will be discussing at Windycon in a couple of weeks. This is a skim because I originally read the book years ago.
ReplyDeleteYou all did better than I did in posting on Wednesday! Update on the next thread.
ReplyDelete