I love the press boycott. I don't have to see his fat ugly face or hear his raspy voice waterfalling lies all over the place. I find it a great relief and I love it. Susan
I just got the bazillionth anti Amy Acton mailer. I like to tear them into tiny pieces before throwing them away. If I've just scooped the cat litter, I get extra satisfaction from throwing the pieces in the bag with Maddie's poop.
Well, this was not my best day. Had a "two hour" dentist appt to have a temporary crown made. The deep needle for the novacaine was fine, but apparently that irritated my still-tender-from-surgery nose and I had a nosebleed while waiting for the numbness to set in. Fortunately everyone but me was out of the room at the time and I got it under control before they returned. But, like, who needs something "additional" while at the dentist? So, it took two-and-a-half hours, but I left with a temp crown. However. Tonight the temporary crown split in two and ultimately fell out. At least I'm not in any pain with it. But looks like I get all thefun of going back in tomorrow to get another temp crown made. Terrific.
I still managed to create a nice care package for Eldest, who had surgery yesterday (not serious but he has to take it easy for awhile). Wil just delivered it and is enroute home.
Sure hope the press keeps starving DT.
ReplyDeleteHere's Heather Cox Richardson's take on it tonight!
I love the press boycott. I don't have to see his fat ugly face or hear his raspy voice waterfalling lies all over the place. I find it a great relief and I love it. Susan
ReplyDeleteRight?!!
DeleteWaving hallo from the dentist’s chair.
I just got the bazillionth anti Amy Acton mailer. I like to tear them into tiny pieces before throwing them away. If I've just scooped the cat litter, I get extra satisfaction from throwing the pieces in the bag with Maddie's poop.
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteWell, this was not my best day. Had a "two hour" dentist appt to have a temporary crown made. The deep needle for the novacaine was fine, but apparently that irritated my still-tender-from-surgery nose and I had a nosebleed while waiting for the numbness to set in. Fortunately everyone but me was out of the room at the time and I got it under control before they returned. But, like, who needs something "additional" while at the dentist? So, it took two-and-a-half hours, but I left with a temp crown.
ReplyDeleteHowever.
Tonight the temporary crown split in two and ultimately fell out. At least I'm not in any pain with it. But looks like I get all thefun of going back in tomorrow to get another temp crown made. Terrific.
I still managed to create a nice care package for Eldest, who had surgery yesterday (not serious but he has to take it easy for awhile). Wil just delivered it and is enroute home.
Delete