Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Juvenile Song Sparrow


 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't watched this whole episode yet, but what I've seen so far looks good:

    Jon Stewart interview with Zohran Mamdani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm around, just don't have anything to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves hello to Cat* I do the same thing a lot of days.

      Delete
    2. me too. -- nordy

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear from you, all the same.
      We all need to know we're still tickin', y'know?
      Hoping W.A. checks in sometime soon too.

      Delete
  3. Y'know it's perfectly fine to come by to talk about something other than all the BAD news we keep having to process. I know it means a lot to me to just hear what you've been up to...from what you're reading to what you're sewing to what conference you're thinking of going to and even what you've been noticing in your back yard or what you recommend to watch on TV or in the movie theaters. This is how community stays interesting and fun. That said, I greatly appreciate all the commiseration during these insane days. Just over three months 'til the Midterms. Hang on tight.

    ReplyDelete