Listener, thanks for your note about where to buy Yesterday. It turns out it *is* available at our library, and I requested it. I'm at the library once a week as a volunteer for Reading Buddies, so it's a stop I'm already making.
Something to know about the movie is that Himesh Patel did all his own singing and guitar playing and the music was recorded LIVE, not dubbed in. AMAZING! I'm eager to hear what you think of it.
This new article mentions Shiloh. It also mentioned Ted Simons, who was Shiloh's PhD mentor. And Alan Kneidel, who worked with Shiloh. I was told today that Shiloh had attempted to do this story with this journalist, but the timing didn't work out.. So, Alan picked up the challenge. We are grateful. Shiloh's likework goes forward. One person's work builds on another's.
Listener, thanks for your note about where to buy Yesterday. It turns out it *is* available at our library, and I requested it. I'm at the library once a week as a volunteer for Reading Buddies, so it's a stop I'm already making.
ReplyDeletePerfect! And the price is right, too!!
DeleteGreat that you volunteer at the Library. ❤️ We always appreciated our volunteers!
Something to know about the movie is that Himesh Patel did all his own singing and guitar playing and the music was recorded LIVE, not dubbed in. AMAZING! I'm eager to hear what you think of it.
DeleteAmerican Oystercatchers making a comeback
ReplyDeleteThis new article mentions Shiloh.
It also mentioned Ted Simons, who was Shiloh's PhD mentor.
And Alan Kneidel, who worked with Shiloh.
I was told today that Shiloh had attempted to do this story with this journalist, but the timing didn't work out.. So, Alan picked up the challenge. We are grateful. Shiloh's likework goes forward. One person's work builds on another's.