Friday, August 04, 2006

TeaTimeTim Flooding Update, 8/04

Update

I have a few minutes to write an update, so here it is.

Tractor: I drained about 30 gallons of fluid from the tractor, the total fluid it should have is 8 gallons. I'm hopeful that since no fluid got in the fuel that it will be running by the weekend and I can use it in the clean up.

FEMA: Our paperwork is in, and we are hoping for a grant to repair our pond/surface drinking water retention basin.

I have the forester coming September 6th to see if its possible to do a commercial selective harvest of our trees.

Land Survey will be done next week so we know what trees are on our property.

Civil engineer should have as plans for fixing the Pond/Basin.

We will start this weekend to remove debris from the horse pasture, and clean and salvage old barn wood, and recover the two bridges that are now down stream. We will also be cutting up a lot of down tree's and unclogging an area's along the stream that might cause damming.

We are making through, just got to see how we are going to pay to repair the pond and then I will feel better.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment