Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Action-item diaries

Crossposted at My Left Wing, Booman Tribune, ePluribus Media, and Daily Kos

A while back, I tried to have a spot on this page where action-item diaries could be featured front and center. Basically, I wanted current mousepad and shoeleather items to be in a spot where they could be found easily, regardless of how many new posts went up. Unfortunately, that ended up requiring more "tinkering under the hood" with html than I can manage to do on a regular basis, and I gave up on that idear.

But now that I've set up this page, it seems like a good place to post action-item diairies so that they can be found easily. I've only posted one so far, but if you see any you'd like me to add, you can post a comment here.

Also, since this is doubling as an open thread, because, let's be honest, that's what they *all* are, here's the new picture my Mom sent of Holman at 6 months.


Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment