Saturday, August 05, 2006

Open Thread

I'm going to try something a little batty here and put two threads up at a time. I'm doing this to see if it will help keep listener's restful sabbath post (below) remain restful.

The Revolution Is Not Being Televised By Stirling Newberry
Breaking: Lieberman tries the smear by Stirling Newberry
Thank you, Alan in CA, for pointing out these two Newberry articles.

OH-Gov: A daughter's apology to the Stricklands

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Apocalypse by Dood Abides at Daily kos (Related to that, Demetrius has created some Hitchhiker's Guide inspired designs here, and I've created a Douglas Adams tribute lens here.

I've also made some updates to our affiliate page.

I'm going to leave this open thread up throughout the day, so if you find any good links you'd like me to point out to people, you can post them in the comments and I'll "promote" them by adding them to this post a little later on.

Update: Riverbend has a new post.
And a nice post from puddle about the web of caring Tanner has out here on the internets.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment