Saturday, June 10, 2006

Open Thread

Since I'm going to bed now and the most recent thread has over 60 comments in it, I thought it would be a good idea to put up a new one. And, besides, I really wanted to post this picture of a Siamese cat I found at Cute Overload today.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say that I've been trying to switch gears and start shifting my blogging attention to the General Convention of the Episcopal Church, which starts in Columbus this week. As I just wrote over at Faithful Ohio ...


I officially joined Episcopal Church shortly after the last convention, which was in 2003, and was excited to learn that the next convention would be right here in Columbus. To have things align like that really caught my attention. I was certain that this must be one of "God's clues", and that I was *meant* to be at that convention.
Of course, when the situation with Charlie came up, being something that demanded immediate action, of course that took priority. But now I really am at the point that I need to scale back on the political posts so that I can focus more on General Convention. I'll be around, but for the next week or so, I won't be writing much.

Good night, everyone.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment