Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Open Thread

Couldn't find a Cute Overload picture I wanted to use--they seem to be doing a lot of animal rear ends the past few days. Anyway, when Catreona and puddle mentioned Landover Baptist, it reminded me to check out Ship of Fools to see if there was a Gadget for God I could feature. Here you go--The Jesus Pan.

Holy images have been popping up all over... A grilled cheese sandwich with the image of the Virgin Mary sold for over 17-hundred dollars on Ebay.
- JesusPan is made from durable steel and topped with a non-stick coating.
- JesusPan is perfect for holiday meals
- Jesus Pan has been featured on Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

Heh--as I went back into this post to add the alternate link for comments, I noticed that the date had just changed over to 06/06/06. And me, posting about the Jesus Pan. Sort of like sprinking the blog with holy water "just in case".

Except less messy.

Update: If you'd like to submit a post for Torture Awareness Month, just let me know--unless you're already a front page poster her, in which case you can just go for it. Also, it would be great if people who post on both this blog and BFA would post the occasional reminder over there that this blog exists, and what the current post is. I think people forget sometimes that this blog is here.

Have a great day, everyone!

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment