Saturday, December 17, 2005

For Justice: Day 6 Church and State

I've been aware, at least on the periphrery of my consciousness, of posts about the "12 Days of Justice" on various left wing blogs, and that they had something to do with opposing Samuel Alito's confirmation. Unfortunately I've been busy enough with a variety of different projects and trying to get over some nasty bug that's going around, that today has been my first chance to really devote any attention to it. I see that these diaries of action items are being posted at MyDD, My Left Wing, Booman Tribune, DemBloggers, and e Pluribus Media--just to name the first handful I've found. At Howard-Empowered People, several of us have been saying that we'd like to have regular action items to focus on.

I know that the twelve days are now half over, but I'm also aware that the more the grassroots work together, the better chance we have of being heard and having an impact. So today I've added a graphic link to our sidebar to help raise awareness of, and hopefully participation in this grassroots campaign for justice.

Day 6: Separation of Church and State

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment