Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Technical issues

I'm aware that Corinne has a new post going up soon, and I encourage people to use that as the regular thread for commenting. But I saw this post from Kimmy on the big blog last night that prompted me to try to find a fix for an ongoing issue:

Crazy time of year but things are lookin up lround these parts so I thought I'd come say hellooo! Guess what? I'm blogging from a sidekick!!! They are the raddest things ever EXCEPT I can't read the comments over at sBFA...bummed about that!! My dsl got all retarded so my email over there is no longer (click for my new email, homies) getting cable net tomorrow its waaaaay cheaper and I don't care what they say..its just as fast!! Anyways...hope everyones well!!!!!! P.s. Miss Renee , how to click java links with this sucker?? Click and how about double spacing? Does the fancy sidekick do that??? Ok enough of that..love love love to all of you xoxoxoxoxoxxooxo
[Link]
---------------------------------------------
...kimmy wrote on October 18, 2005 03:15 AM:

P.s. Sidekick homies: just in case you don't know...yeah right.... You can hit the little blue alt and the arrow on the space bar and get to the bottom of the comments (any page) soooooooo fast!! Much faster than the fancy wheel or the disco fab arrow ear thingy.... Just a lil fyi xoxoxoxooxxooxxoxo AU REVOIR PEEWEE!!!!!!

Anyway, regarding getting into the comments on a Sidekick, after spending some time this morning trying to find a real fix to the issue, I think we may need to use a workaround. The odd thing is, I can click on the comments on Atrios when I'm on my sidekick, and he uses Haloscan too.

Okay, here is the workaround--attempting it anyway...after publishing the new thread and clicking on "Comments", I have grabbed that url. Going to see if this works on my Sidekick:

Discuss

No comments:

Post a Comment