Sunday, October 16, 2005

Open Thread

Update: FWIW, guidelines for the big blog have now been posted here.

It's been a sleepy Sunday around here, but before I leave for my class, I thought it was about time for a new thread. Looks like people have posted a number of interesting links in the previous thread--click here if you'd like to check them out. There's also a message from National Nurse Teri:

Hello shadow bloggers.

If anyone has five to ten minutes this afternoon, and would like to write an email supporting the concept of a National Nurse, please email me at teri@nationalnurse.info and I will give you specifics about where to send this email to.

Also, our website is www.nationalnurse.blogspot.com and we would also love to have you sign up for a newsletter and add your name to the petition.

Actions speak louder than words.

Have a great Dean Sunday.
Nurse Teri
National Nurse

There is also a link to my Kos diary about 2006: Religion and Politics in Ohio (crossposted at My Left Wing, MyDD, and Booman Tribune). And here's a link to Oscar's Word for the Week.

Hope you are all enjoying this last remaining bit of weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment