Sunday, September 27, 2026

The Stolen Neighbors Quilt



37
Days until the Midterms!

8 comments:

  1. That is so sad. It really brings home how many people were affected. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I deliberately included the comment under the quilt picture, that reads "Quilters care" with you in mind.

      Delete
  2. I'm off chasing squirrels again. I got a pattern for a knitted dishcloth that has "F**K Trump" in raised letters. I'm feverishly knitting those for relatives who feel as I do. I'm really starting to think I *may* have undiagnosed ADD. But it's fun, so I don't care. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty hard to look at the pic of the quilt, knowing that every square represents a personal tragedy. -- nordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, nordy.

      I'm not sure if you saw and responded to my earlier query ... do you have a Facebook account?
      If needed at some point, we could start a secret Facebook group. (Meaning no one can see the group but us.)

      Delete
  4. On a lighter note, a new study has named Orlando, Fla., as the nations top coffee city. Seattle has fallen to a lowly fifth.
    Portland came in second place in WalletHub's latest ranking of the best coffee cities in the U.S., reports the Seattle Times.

    Harrumph.

    Orlando? theme parks? Hurricanes? And what is WalletHub, anyway?

    Harrumph. -- nordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea! Give me Seattle over Orlando any day.

      Delete
    2. What the heck is a coffee city anyway? LOL. Anyway, I have no intention of setting foot in Florida.

      Delete