Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Last 7:00pm Sunset for 6 Months!

 

We will lose about 3 minutes of daylight per day.

47 Days until the Midterms!

8 comments:

  1. Canada and E.U. seek ‘middle powers’ alliance to counter Trump threats
    Mark Carney set out hopes for a strength-in-numbers alliance, after European Union leaders floated the idea of Canada becoming the first “associate member” of the bloc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. listener, check your email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our internet has been down this evening…even no cell tower connection…no iPhone calls…only texting! What time did you send to me? I’m not finding anything from you yet.

      Delete
  3. Listener, I wasn't able to help with your X question. Hopefully, somebody else can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's an interesting sociological point: On the Macklemore/Sheeran kerfuffle, I saw exclusively one point of view on my social media while, apart from my post on the matter, Sis saw exclusively the opposite point of view. She didn't even have some of the facts straight. For instance, she thought Pink was pro-Palestinian, when in fact Pink has stated clearly that she found Macklemore's statement to be hurtful.

    This incident demonstrates the phenomenon of "siloing" and media bubbles that commentators have been talking about for some time now. I don't know what to do about it, but clearly this is a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video: Irish Stars TURN ON Ed Sheeran Over Macklemore Ban - click

    I think this is what you call cutting off your nose despite your face. Well, Ed Sheeran has had a good run. He has made lots of money; so, he'll be able to retire in style. Or, maybe his new best buddy Robert Kraft can get him a permanent gig in Israel.

    ReplyDelete