Sunday, September 13, 2026

Steeple against Blue Sky


51 Days until the Midterms!

4 comments:

  1. I've always had a vague wish to explore steeples, large attics, etc. I'd like to see what the interior is like. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listener, this book sounds like one you'd enjoy: Bicycling with butterflies: my 10,201-mile journey following the monarch migration by Sara Dykman

    ReplyDelete
  3. W.A., it is a common phenomenon that some folks register a higher blood pressure when they go to a doctor's office. In fact, primary care doctor's nurse told me that it happens to her! I imagine it could be similar when someone comes to your house to take your blood pressure. It is good to keep a record of your readings to show them. In may help to have them take your reading a second time after they've been there awhile. Mine is usually lower at the end of a doctor visit than at the start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to NH yesterday for the opening of our DIL's new art gallery. It was such a good experience. She has two galleries now and both had new exhibitions. The artwork was all juried and one of the pieces was our 11 yo granddaughter's! Our son also had a photograph on display, as well as one item from our DIL, and another by her mother! So that was delightful. I also came away feeling more confident about my own artwork. Spent today getting more painted on the newest item I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete