Forgot to mention yesterday that it was Primary Day in Massachusetts. Fortunately, progressive Sen. Ed Markey won over moderate Rep. Seth Moulton for the Senate seat. A close friend of mine campaigned for Markey when he started out.
With the Midterms coming up, I'd like to see all the states have a referendum on drumming out of office DT and his core Admin. Even if it could not be a binding referendum, the world would see clearly just how we Americans actually feel about this mess.
Forgot to mention yesterday that it was Primary Day in Massachusetts. Fortunately, progressive Sen. Ed Markey won over moderate Rep. Seth Moulton for the Senate seat. A close friend of mine campaigned for Markey when he started out.
ReplyDeleteApple Maps has also caved, and I've updated tomorrow's post accordingly.
ReplyDelete👍
DeleteWarning:
ReplyDeleteThe DT Dollar Coins have entered the market
If anyone tries to pass one to me, I am outright refusing it!
HA!! I just noticed that the image of DT's face on the coin is taken from that grumpy face he made when he had to be in court!! PERFECT!! 🤣
DeleteAt least they have not yet entered circulation!
DeleteWith the Midterms coming up, I'd like to see all the states have a referendum on drumming out of office DT and his core Admin. Even if it could not be a binding referendum, the world would see clearly just how we Americans actually feel about this mess.
ReplyDelete