Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Colourful Bonfire!

 

I have not messed around with this photo at all. This is
what the treated pine cones added to the fire created.
                                                         ~ listener

48 Days until the Midterms!

21 comments:

  1. Is anyone here on X? If so, I have a question that you may be able to help answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on X until recently, so may be able to answer your question.

      Delete
    2. I just sent you an email!

      Delete
  2. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
    As a volunteer at the polls for a few decades, I can attest that these words are true.
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
    Susan Bachus wrote:
    Please remind people that if they are told at the polls that they aren't registered, they can do same day registration provisional voting.
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
    Christine M Aguilar wrote:
    I retired from the Post Office. A person can go to the counter and request the Postal clerk hand cancel their ballot and the clerk will put it in the outgoing mail. The hand cancel is dated and will prove when the ballot was mailed.
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  3. listener, do you use British spellings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. {{{❤️nordy!!!❤️}}}

      Yes, I have since high school.

      Delete
    2. great. finished radiation, -- nordy

      Delete
    3. ❤️ It's soooo good to hear you're done with radiation! I imagine you've been super tired out by it. Welcome back!!

      Delete
  5. Just came by to relate that my Representative, Becca Balint, just posted her outrage that Speaker Johnson is cancelling all votes and sending the House home so they can’t take an impeachment vote against Hegseth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All afternoon I've been hearing about this Macklemore, Ed Sheeran thing. So, here's a video that explains the whole affair. Draw your own conclusions.

    Video: THE SECRET ULTIMATUM: Ed Sheeran, Macklemore & The Epstein-Linked Billionaire - Click

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Buzz Feed article chronicling the support for Macklemore and backlash against Sheeran:
      Celebrities Who Sided with Macklemore over Ed Sheeran - Click

      Delete
    2. I remember the prostitution scandal mentioned in this program, and its being hushed up. Didn't know of the Epstein connection. What an all round horrible man!

      Video: MACKLEMORE DROPPED FROM ED SHEERAN TOUR - Click

      Delete
    3. Macklemore's full speech with brief commentary from a YouTuber:

      Video: LISTEN TO THE SPEECH THAT GOT MACKLEMORE DROPPED FROM ED SHEERAN TOUR - Click

      Delete
  7. This is the first video listed on Macklemore's YouTube page.

    Video: MACKLEMORE - fucked up (official video) - Click

    ReplyDelete
  8. AI Overview
    U.S. Representative Richard Neal (D-MA-01) has consistently voted to table (kill) the various privileged impeachment resolutions brought forward by Representative Al Green against President Donald Trump.
    Voting Context
    Prior Votes: During Rep. Green's previous impeachment pushes (such as in 2017 and 2019), Rep. Neal voted with the majority of the House—joining many mainstream Democrats and Republicans—to table the measures, arguing that formal investigative procedures and broader consensus should precede any official impeachment action.
    Position: Rep. Neal has generally aligned with House Democratic leadership in viewing premature or floor-rushed impeachment resolutions as unhelpful, preferring structured committee inquiries and formal processes over individual floor triggers.


    Damned establishment hack! I always vote for the primary challenger, on the rare occasions that he has one. This time, the challenger lost by only seven percentage points. To my chagrin, Springfield made up much of that 7% for Neal. With the help of God, next time we can boot the bastard out. I've never liked him, convinced as he has always been that he has a divine right to that seat.

    ReplyDelete