You're welcome! Here's the Wikipedia page about dog agility. Briefly, a handler directs a dog through an obstacle course, and in competitions they are rated on speed and accuracy. Demetrius and I have taken Archer to the first three levels of agility classes but don't currently have plans to enter any competitions. But people say that German shepherds are dogs that need a job to do, and he seems to enjoy it. He especially enjoys the A-frame and the tunnels, and I think he's starting to get into the jumps too. There is an activity called weave polls--a set of upright poles arranged in a straight line where the dog has to "weave" back and forth between them. Anyway, that's the one where Archer still needs the most work. According to the Wikipedia page, weave polls are one of the most difficult obstacles to master.
Thanks. I hear the interview did really well on YouTube. These idiots don't seem to realize that their tantrums, ban attempts, etc., just increase visibility for the things they're trying to ban, bless them.
Love the alt text. Thank you. I didn't know dogs had agility equipment. Like a canine jungle jim?
ReplyDeleteMitch is back.
ReplyDeleteVideo: I went to Mitch McConnell’s House and FOUND HIM, the TRUTH EXPOSED!! - Click
Bummer.
DeleteGot more painting done today! I love this!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading that our Election Officials are preparing in advance for any scenario DT can dream up.
ReplyDeleteWe the People will PREVAIL!!!
You're welcome! Here's the Wikipedia page about dog agility. Briefly, a handler directs a dog through an obstacle course, and in competitions they are rated on speed and accuracy. Demetrius and I have taken Archer to the first three levels of agility classes but don't currently have plans to enter any competitions. But people say that German shepherds are dogs that need a job to do, and he seems to enjoy it. He especially enjoys the A-frame and the tunnels, and I think he's starting to get into the jumps too. There is an activity called weave polls--a set of upright poles arranged in a straight line where the dog has to "weave" back and forth between them. Anyway, that's the one where Archer still needs the most work. According to the Wikipedia page, weave polls are one of the most difficult obstacles to master.
ReplyDeleteHere's Jimmy Kimmel's interview with James Talarico. It's only on YouTube because the FCC wouldn't allow the interview to air on the show.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I hear the interview did really well on YouTube. These idiots don't seem to realize that their tantrums, ban attempts, etc., just increase visibility for the things they're trying to ban, bless them.
Delete