Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Red Lily


91 Days until the Midterm Elections!

10 comments:

  1. Ugh. I think I may have to bite the bullet and go to the laundromat tonight. My washer broke during Covid and I just never replaced it. Good point about the laundromat is everything gets done at once, I'm using their water and gas and electricity and not mine. Bad point is packing up and actually going there. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely the hardest part for me with tasks like that.

      Delete
    2. How often do you typically go to the laundromat, Susan? We used to go once a week when our children were little and we were still renting. It sure was nice to have a washer and dryer in the house, when we moved here. That and finally getting a dishwasher. Wil would open it and say, "The miracle happened again!" LOL

      Delete
    3. The truth is that I don't go until my son is about to run out of T-shirts. Susan

      Delete
    4. Sounds like your son needs more tee shirts. 😉

      Delete
    5. Nope, I personally made 2 dozen T-shirts for him. Susan

      Delete
  2. Hoping nordy and W.A. are well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine except they can't get my blood pressure under control. That was me Sunday night. I didn't realize I was posting anonymously. My sign-in must have evaprated while I was gone so long

      Delete
    2. Mystery solved! Thanks, W.A.. Some of us have intermittent issues with sign-in. I think it's Blogger.
      Not so good about your blood pressure, though. Is it too high or too low?
      (My dad's was usually high, and my mom's was usually low.)

      Delete
  3. Big News! (A little drumroll please...) Today we found a pet-sitter for Mizzen & Spinnaker!! I put a request in our local Front Porch Forum (email group) and received 9 responses. One, a person named Bryce, has 10 years experience taking care of elderly cats, and can give all sorts of medications if needed. Plus, Bryce has a 15 year old cat! And, to our surprise when we called...Bryce is a 27 year old woman! She is a tattoo artist, and has farmhand experience and lots of experience with all kinds of animals. Add to that, her work schedule takes her past our house at the very two times of day the kitties need to be fed! Perfect match...and great references.

    ReplyDelete