Sunday, August 30, 2026

Miniature Circus (every piece was hand carved!)


66 days until the Midterms! 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Google Maps they've actually renamed Lake Ontario to Lake America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis told me that. She was pretty disgusted. According to her, though, MapQuest and Apple have not...yet.

      Delete
  3. More driveway practice today. Still going pretty well, though I habitually veer slightly to the right. My hand must press slightly outward rather than straight forward. Strange. Overall, though, I remain very pleased with my new acquisition. It even goes on grass. That is not optimal, though the ride is smoother than in a conventional push chair.

    In more good news, Dad has new, blue tooth enabled hearing aids. Surprisingly, he downloaded the associated app to his iPhone and got them set up by himself. He's still getting used to them, but he comprehends everyday speech much better now which, understandably, seems to have helped him be a lot less stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I just got real hearing aids at the beginning of the year. They make an amazing difference. Susan

    ReplyDelete