Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Justice


90 Days until the Midterm Elections!
 

11 comments:

  1. Hey! W.A. posted on the last thread. Notes there for you, W.A., and Susan too. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I do love to see AIPAC waste their money. Susan

      Delete
    2. Right? Hoping the people ignore the STUPID ads by the GOP and just plain go vote.

      Delete
  3. My blood pressure tends to be quite high, especially in the morning before I take my meds. That's when they want me to take and report it. Meds bring it down, but today is the first time in weeks it has actually been in the normal range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I like the sound of "normal"!! Hoping that means you've found the sweet spot as meds go.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. WOW! I made the above comment on Heather Cox Richardson's latest daily letter, and she Liked my comment!!!

      Delete
  5. Rep Chuck Edwards has been censured for sexual harrassment against two female staffers.
    Rep Max Miller is being investigated by the House Ethics Committee.

    Wil commented: "They're kicking the wrong people out of the country."

    ReplyDelete