Renee, I saw you had an unfinished post in draft, and we need a post for Thursday. So I ran with it. But feel free to completely change it all you like. Just didn't want you to have to wait too long, as it's a good topic.
Oops--that's just how I make a link to a story to post in the comments. I used to be better at remembering to delete those once I finished. It's fine to have that as a post on Thursday. I went in and tweaked it a bit, and set a post for Friday.
Sunshine today! Heading out to weed the gardens, before starting to sketch my next painting.
ReplyDeleteI finished the last one yesterday!! Hurrah!!
Renee, I saw you had an unfinished post in draft, and we need a post for Thursday. So I ran with it. But feel free to completely change it all you like. Just didn't want you to have to wait too long, as it's a good topic.
ReplyDeleteOops--that's just how I make a link to a story to post in the comments. I used to be better at remembering to delete those once I finished. It's fine to have that as a post on Thursday. I went in and tweaked it a bit, and set a post for Friday.
ReplyDeleteAh, I see.
DeleteThanks, Renee!