Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Huh?


Walking out of the local hardware store, an older gentleman held the door for me.  As I was carrying bags of birdseed, I thanked him.  But as I passed him, I noted his cap read TRUMP.  Ugh.  Then I saw his vehicle.  It was a Dodge Ram, sitting not in a parking spot, but right where people need to turn in off the road.  No one was in the truck...and it was still running. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love that for two reasons: 1. She deserves it, and 2. He will really HATE it. Maybe we'll get lucky and his rage will cause another stroke. Susan

      Delete
    2. The money is actually in her hands? Marvelous! That must be soooo hard for him to handle. Someone like him hates to part with so much as a nickel. Remember, too, he still has the eighty-five mil working its way through the system. It's unlikely that judgment will be stopped. Just wait till he has to fork *that* amount over. You think he's having a bad day today! His head may actually explode when that transaction goes through.

      Delete
    3. $5,000,000,000 PLUS INTEREST!! = $5,625,005.48

      So he not only had to pay, but he had to pay for waiting so long.

      Delete
  2. Renee...you left something toothsome in Draft. 😁 Care to post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops--I didn't mean to leave that there. I just find that the easiest way to make linked text to post in comments. Normally I remember to delete those right away. It's deleted now.

      Delete