"The president ordered intelligence declassified to prove his 2020 claims. It shows foreign influence campaigns — and no evidence anyone touched a vote."
I’m looking at the maps on the AirNow app and see that W.A., Renee, and Susan are having terrible air quality in the hazardous to dangerous level. I hope you can all stay home for another day or so until the smoke drifts south. Ours got slightly into the orange, but is back in the green and it looks like Cat’s air quality is at least back in the yellow. What’s it like out your way, nordy?
Outside definitely has sort of a campfire smell. I got an email from the people at the dog shelter with guidance on limiting outside time when walking older dogs. I'm not volunteering today, but I will definitely limit my senior bulldog's exposure to all of this.
Declassified documents undercut Trump’s ‘rigged’ election claim
ReplyDelete"The president ordered intelligence declassified to prove his 2020 claims. It shows foreign influence campaigns — and no evidence anyone touched a vote."
I like those zinnias. Didn't know they came in pale pink.
ReplyDeleteThey're pretty....sort of a peachy pink, or apricot.
DeleteI’m looking at the maps on the AirNow app and see that W.A., Renee, and Susan are having terrible air quality in the hazardous to dangerous level. I hope you can all stay home for another day or so until the smoke drifts south. Ours got slightly into the orange, but is back in the green and it looks like Cat’s air quality is at least back in the yellow. What’s it like out your way, nordy?
ReplyDeleteMine is *much* better today than it was earlier in the week.
DeleteVT: The cumulative weight of standing there
ReplyDeleteWhat more than 100 hours of video reveal about police work during a March ICE raid in South Burlington, Vermont
Outside definitely has sort of a campfire smell. I got an email from the people at the dog shelter with guidance on limiting outside time when walking older dogs. I'm not volunteering today, but I will definitely limit my senior bulldog's exposure to all of this.
ReplyDelete💜 Limit your own exposure too.
DeleteI saw a photo of someone out for their daily run in DC. That's not smart.
White House teleprompter operator made more than $100K betting on Trump's speeches: Sources
ReplyDeleteDangerous and historic wildfire smoke pollution event engulfs the U.S. and Canada
ReplyDeleteNew Low:
DeleteTrump says US being 'invaded by filthy air' as he threatens Canada with tariffs over wildfires
“Most of the fires grew out of control under extreme heat conditions made up to five times more likely by climate change.”
DeleteGee, who might be at fault here?