I tried making a paper airplane but it wouldn't fly. It was just stationary. Susan
Thanks for the smile, Susan.
Groan ... nordy
Be warned, nordy. I am a fan of bad dad jokes. Susan
Apparently it was stationary stationery!
I hope listener tells us about last night. I am really interested. Susan
Video: LIVE: Al Green on Trump IMPEACHMENT after Major Watson ARREST, ICE Killing |Removal Coalition Report - click
We made it home safely tonight. Thanks, Susan! More tomorrow, after I've slept.
Meanwhile, here's the good side of not hearing from Mitch McConnellAnd, I've been hearing the situation referred to as "Rigor Tortoise."
I tried making a paper airplane but it wouldn't fly. It was just stationary. Susan
ReplyDeleteThanks for the smile, Susan.
DeleteGroan ... nordy
DeleteBe warned, nordy. I am a fan of bad dad jokes. Susan
DeleteApparently it was stationary stationery!
DeleteI hope listener tells us about last night. I am really interested. Susan
ReplyDeleteVideo: LIVE: Al Green on Trump IMPEACHMENT after Major Watson ARREST, ICE Killing |Removal Coalition Report - click
ReplyDeleteWe made it home safely tonight. Thanks, Susan! More tomorrow, after I've slept.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, here's the good side of not hearing from Mitch McConnell
ReplyDeleteAnd, I've been hearing the situation referred to as "Rigor Tortoise."