Monday, July 06, 2026

Peace Roses

                

17 comments:

  1. listener, you are going from beautiful to more beautiful. -- nordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee, thanks!
      And the photos are nice too.
      🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

      Delete
  2. Actually, this is the video I was thinking of: Why Is Blue So Rare in Nature?

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem, Renee, you are going... -- nordy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a real pain in the neck not to be able to comment from my desktop. But I wanted to tell you that my favorite gossip site ( Celebitchy) has a whole article on Elaine Chao skipping town and going to China. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just because it's the kind of thing I do, I leave you with this.
    "My friend David had his ID stolen. Now he's just Dav."
    I'll see myself out now. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing several reports on YouTube that Mc Connell is brain dead and being kept alive by machines. I'm inclined to believe it. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shouldn't happen to anyone. God have mercy on his soul.

      Delete
    2. Apparently this report originates with Laura Lumer. I personally wouldn't believe her if she said the sky was up and the ground was down. So, I'll wait for reliable confirmation.

      Delete
  7. I'm hearing there's another, credible, accusation of rape against Plattner - so credible that promenant Dems are withdrawing endorsements.

    DAMN IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going all in yet. Because #1 She had dated him before this, and #2, after he passed out she let him stay and apparently stayed beside him all night. I just find that incredible. Susan

      Delete
    2. All I know that if a past guy I had dated came to my house and raped me he'd either never wake up again or wake up as a eunuch. I sure as hell wouldn't sleep beside him all night. Susan

      Delete
  8. Back from CONvergence. More tonorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It means so much when grands show up all on their own for a visit! Our two eldest came by today. 💙🩵
    We had such a sweet visit!

    ReplyDelete