I usually say the end of June is so sad (it being my name, lol).But this past month has been so challenging, I'm looking forward to July.
Here's to a better July.
We watched tonight the Cicely Tyson movie The Trip to Bountiful. We'd never seen it before.Highly recommended!!
Good to see that Birthright Citizenship still stands. But, sheesh, it shouldn't have ever even been in question!
WOW! A 29 year old Progressive in Colorado won the Democratic primary over 30-year (15-term) incumbent!
Excellent!
I usually say the end of June is so sad (it being my name, lol).
ReplyDeleteBut this past month has been so challenging, I'm looking forward to July.
Here's to a better July.
ReplyDeleteWe watched tonight the Cicely Tyson movie The Trip to Bountiful. We'd never seen it before.
ReplyDeleteHighly recommended!!
Good to see that Birthright Citizenship still stands.
ReplyDeleteBut, sheesh, it shouldn't have ever even been in question!
WOW! A 29 year old Progressive in Colorado won the Democratic primary over 30-year (15-term) incumbent!
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
Delete