Sunday, March 01, 2009

So I *didn't* imagine this

I saw just a minute of something on the History Channel yesterday, and wondered if I was hearing right. Something about human intimacy in space, and, um, duct tape. But yes, apparently they did actually do such an episode.

Seriously--the History Channel? That sounds more like a topic for the Future Channel. Okay, as far as I know, there is no such channel, but still...

Anyway, I found this article about the show.

Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku and Vanna Bonta, novelist and inventor of the 2Suit, a flight suit that stabilizes human proximity for various forms of intimacy in microgravity environments, are among guests joining The History Channel for the television premiere of Sex in Space which will cover the topic from the sex act through birth, and may get to the bottom of the rumors to find out if space sex has already happened.


I found the video online, and it has some very entertaining quotes. Will try to post some of them after I get back from church. (Yes, I know how weird that sounded!)

Comments

2 comments:

  1. so where da video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Philosophy of Science Portal they have all 5 videos from the History Channel
    http://tiny.cc/VaGgb

    or @ YouTube, look for "Sex in Space"

    It was amazing. Vanna Bonta has done more for getting everyone and their uncle to go to space with that suit the two suit or 2suit invention. Someone said like noah's ark.

    ReplyDelete