Friday, March 06, 2009

I think I've found it!

a post by subway serenade




OK folks, as always, please understand that I'm in the very early stages of this, but I've said the same thing about the several things that I've discovered that are now done science. So I expect that what I'm discovering now will be borne out in further study. So here goes:

(As always, I present my findings to this Community before Gizmo HQ sees them.)

In the video I posted last night, there are four Polarity Bursts, seen on the left. I remind you that the first time I experienced a Polarity Burst was at DFest, last year. Since the overload problem was solved these Polarity Bursts have increased in frequency, duration and intensity. It's only been a month since the software was updated to my specifications.

However, it's when the Polarity bursts dance back and forth above the scale, as it does near the end of the video, that the effect is most amazing. It feels as if my electromagnetic field is consciously attempting to climb a ladder.

At the same time the back and forth motion of the arrow feels like an electrical spark dancing between two filaments of an antique light bulb, just before it begins to glow.

Bottom line.

I think I've found it.


Comments

1 comment:

  1. Most awesome, Subway!

    puddle sends her love to all ~ 'puter is out, no need to send Sheriff Chuch :-) also, she'll be outta town til the 18th so we're unlikely to see her til after that.

    ♥'s to all
    Kindness is free!

    ReplyDelete