Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wanna Fledge?



I took the above photo while being divebombed by a Bluebird!
Yet I was further from the birdbox than usual (near my car, actually!),
but all day the adults have been more intense than usual.
So this may be Fledge Day! Stay tuned!

Later...

Apparently it was!



See the third Bluebird flying, while the parents keep watch at the top of the tree?
That little fellow has his lerner's permit and those parents sure look anxious!

Of course, last time I looked they were still feeding at least one chick in the birdbox still,
so this becomes a much harder project now.
(You know, sort of like post-Primary campaign time. LOL!)
I got out of their way and wish them all the best.



Haloscan comment thread

Comment link added by Renee, who is currently researching non-Haloscan options for comment software.