Sunday, December 23, 2007

Reports from the blogger's brunch

From the comments


Hi, all,

Just back from Donna's brunch. Really glad I got to meet Renee and Demetrius as well as Donna and Denise. And everybody who wasn't there missed some really wonderful food. Don't know what those lox and goat cheese crackers did to my salt count, but for the moment, who cares?
Bill Thomasson 12.23.07 - 6:49 pm

Thanks Bill. It was great to meet you too. We (or at least I) had a wonderful afternoon. Sydney and Brady got along great as dogs will. They sniffed each other and then ignored each other for the rest of the day.

I will be eating leftovers for days. I know, I know, I said I'd bring them here, but I can't figure out how to send them through the Internet tubes.

The food was pretty good, if I say so myself. Of course, everything goes better with Mimosas.
donna in evanston 12.23.07 - 7:06 pm

Demetrius took a picture of the canine contingent of the bloggers' brunch...



Haloscan comment thread