Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Unbelievable this is not butter

Can't seem to fall asleep, so I decided to get out of bed for a bit rather than just lying there feeling frustrated.

Popped over to BBspot to see if today's Daily Links had been posted yet. They had, and I found this one rather amusing. Products whose names were variations on the "I can't believe it's not butter" theme. I thought I'd go ahead and post it now, because I might forget by the time I eventually fall asleep and eventually wake up again...


Now I'm going to go try that thing where I'm horizontal with my eyes closed again and see if it works this time.

Haloscan comment thread

3 comments:

  1. Dodd Calls on Mukasey to Investigate McClellan Charges of White House Cover Up
    posted by Matt Browner-Hamlin, Campaign Blogger on November 20, 2007 - 8:04pm


    Chris Dodd today released the following statement in response to the claims of former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan that he "unknowingly passed along false information" to the American public and that "the highest-ranking officials in the administration were involved in [his] doing so," including the Vice-President and the President:

    "Today's revelations by Mr. McClellan are very disturbing and raise several important questions that need to be answered. If in fact the President of the United of States knowingly instructed his chief spokesman to mislead the American people, there can be no more fundamental betrayal of the public trust.

    "During his confirmation process, Attorney General Mukasey said he would act independently. Accordingly, today, I call on the Attorney General to live up to his word and launch an immediate investigation to determine the facts of this case, the extent of any cover up and determine what the President knew and when he knew it."

    "catapulting the propaganda"

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW--

    I've found an almost sure-fire way to get to sleep. You lie down and then you relax each body part in turn, starting with the head, neck, arms, toes, etc. I didn't know that one could relax one's head, but once you try you'll see that it was tense. Then, when you're completely relaxed, start counting. I hardly ever make it even to thirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and tell Demetrius Hi! Did you know Subway awarded Dodd a Howardly some time ago? It's still spinning on Hannah.

    ReplyDelete