Friday, July 06, 2007

How do we take back our media?

Diane W posted this as the question of the day over at My Left Wing--asking how do we go about taking back our media from the likes of Rupert Murdoch. She then crossposted at the Independent Bloggers' Alliance, which I appreciate. Most posts over there get no comments, which I realize is typical of a lot of blogs. But sometimes I think the lack of any comment makes people less motivated to keep posting their material there. So, if you have the time, please go check out some of the posts there, and comment if you feel so inspired.

Read the Murdoch post here, and add your thoughts, if you have any. If you can't post via Blogger, you're welcome to add your comment here, or you can comment at the My Left Wing version.

And/or, as usual, "talk amongst yourselves".

Update: There's an announcement from Jessica here.

Haloscan comment thread

No comments:

Post a Comment