Friday, December 08, 2006

Update on Thankful's brother, Rene

From Renee with two Es...lot of multi-tasking going on at Chez "in Ohio", so I'm just frontpaging Thankful's comments (along with a couple comments by other people for context).

Sigh... Can we have a President Dean if we ask "pretty *PLEASE*"?
Demetrius | Homepage | 12.08.06 - 1:50 pm |

Only if you eat ALL your spinach, Demetrius.

Me, I LOVE spinach.
donna in evanston | Homepage | 12.08.06 - 2:54 pm

Donna - Rene just asked for spinach! He'd prefer it to the boring beans I was just feeding him!
...
He woke up much more yesterday - ventilator tube removed, he's talking, joking, hungry, we've had a couple serious discussions... rollercoaster can still take more turns, but we are soaking up every one of these minutes.
...
I wasn't online after early afternoon yesterday - can you believe one of my sisters has no internet. Anyway, was very hesitant to report what looks like good news too soon.
...
♥ to all

Could I ask for one more round of candles - gotta show him tomorrow - he'll be in a regular room and I think I can take the laptop in.
Here's the link to Rene's candle page. Let's light that puppy up nice and pretty for him.



Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment