Monday, December 04, 2006

Alachua City Hall Catches Fire

(Photo By Ronald Dupont Jr.)

Charlie mentioned this in the comments of the previous thread, but here's a link to the breaking news story in the High Springs Herald.

Charlie's comment:


The fire started in the computer room where the records are kept.

It seems to have focused primarily on the offices of Clovis Watson and Alan Henderson and the financial and other records.

Henderson actually locked me IN his office last Friday (I kid you not) when I was trying to get him to give me records.

I have been pushing for a number of key financial and other related public records.

I stated that if I did not receive them by today I would take legal action.

Then last night - about midnight - the fire.
Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment