Thursday, November 09, 2006

Open Thread

I've been working on my lecture notes for tomorrow's class, so I haven't had a chance to read all of the thread. But I did notice that there are a lot of comments to scroll through, so here's an open thread.

I'm including this graphic to serve as a reminder that Howard Dean's birthday is coming up on November 17.

Update: The 17th is next Friday--time flies, doesn't it? You can see the birthday diary I posted at Kos last year here. Don't know what we'll do yet, but this *being* the Howard-Empowered People blog, we've just *gotta* celebrate. (And Howard's earned it!)





He did a fantastic job on The Daily Show, and it was great to see him smiling and laughing with Jon Stewart. Hope someone posts video.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment