Friday, November 10, 2006

James "Skeletor" Carville needs a serious butt-kicking

Thank you for the lovely get-well, thread, listener--complete with picture, no less. I'm feeling a teeny bit better after some sleep and cold medicine. I hadn't planned to post at all today, but James Carville has made me angry enough that I just have to...

Some big name Democrats want to oust DNC Chairman Howard Dean, arguing that his stubborn commitment to the 50-state strategy and his stinginess with funds for House races cost the Democrats several pickup opportunities.

The candidate being floated to replace Dean? Harold Ford.

Says James Carville, one of the anti-Deaniacs, "Suppose Harold Ford became chairman of the DNC? How much more money do you think we could raise? Just think of the difference it could make in one day. Now probably Harold Ford wants to stay in Tennessee. I just appointed myself his campaign manager."

This means war, Skeletor.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment