Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Herrre be some links for ye

Demetrius did the spiffy banner in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day, so having decorated for the holidays (a high holy day in the Pastafarian religion, as I recall) I wasn't planning on dedicating a whole thread to it. Lots of links about TLAPD on my page here. Also, I did a Squidoo lens, and thar be plenty of pirate-speak in durrenm's diary here.

An' the official Talk Like a Pirate Day blog be here.

But I'd also like to post some other links, not all of them about piratey things...

Olbermann on Fire — Again
Olbermann: "The President of the United States owes this country an apology" (at Crooks and Liars, includes video)
Thomas Jefferson: Unelectable
Rainbow PUSH Ohio (I have yet to write something up about the event, but I thought you'd be interested in seeing the list of organizations and what they're working on)
We're already doing military operations in Iran


Bush be a scurvy dog!



GOP Senators say no to Bush's latest offer on torture.
Wingnut bipartisanship
It's a Question of the Golden Rule
Thar be primarrries in Massachusetts today, but I haven't been following that. Would love an update from anyone who has. Here's a link to Massachusett's LeftyBlogs where you can find posts about the latest there.

Alterrrrrnate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment