Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday non-birthday thread

I know that Jessica has a post waiting in the wings about tonight's My Vote is My Voice guest blog, but there are some things I'd like to give front page attention, so I'm putting up one of those all-purpose threads. Everything but the kitchen sink. Unless, of course, anyone knows of any important kitchen sink-related legislation that is coming down soon and needs our attention.

Think Progress has a great Three Years of War in Iraq Timeline.

Christine Cegelis' primary is tomorrow, and her web site has information about how you can help.

Leave your birthday greetings for jc in this thread.

And check out Karen in MI's blog Namaste for a new feature:

Welcome to the first MONDAY MEME! Bring your cup of coffee along and most of all, your valued opinion. Every Monday I will post your comments with follow-up questions. Please email me with your suggestions, possibly with a link if it a news-related event. I will toss them all in a hat and draw the lucky winner!
And happy first day of spring!

Photo from bomolai.typepad.com

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment