Saturday, March 11, 2006

Howard Dean on Late Edition Tomorrow



Just a heads-up for anyone who'd like to watch this--thank you floridagal for letting me know that Howard Dean is going to be on Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer on CNN tomorrow.

DNC chairman Howard Dean on why he thinks a controversial port deal fell through. Plus Sens. John Warner and Carl Levin weigh in on Iraq, the ports controversy and more.

It's a two hour show (11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eastern), and Howard Dean *tends* to be saved for last, but then, there's no guarantee of that. I really need to buy a new videotape that I can use for just these occasions--that way I can fast-forward through all the parts I don't need to see.

In other news, don't forget to check out the posts Corinne has put up over at We've Got Howard Dean's Back over the past few days. And, some of you may remember geri in no va. I just checked the Meet the Blog Family pages, and unfortunately she's not listed there, but she was a videoblogger for Dean, and many of us have her DVD "Love Letter to the Dean Campaign". Anyway, in the next couple days she will be relaunching the Good News Network as a community blog. The new site is going live in the next couple days, and I'll be sure to let you know when it does.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment