Saturday, November 26, 2005

w00t!

I hinted in the comments of the previous thread that I was working on something, but I couldn't say yet. I needed to wait until this was set up and actually working before I posted about it. Anyway, forgive me if I get a little enthusiastic and splashy about this, but

We've got a domain name now!



Go ahead and check it out--go to www.howardempowered.com and see the cool way it redirects to this blog. Spiffy, huh?

Now check out www.howardempowered.org. Yep, that one works too! These penguins are so excited, they want to join Snoopy in his happy dance.



And finally, one more... www.howardempowered.net
Dancing Baby just had to join the celebration!


So, please feel free to share the good news. If, for whatever reason, we need to do another change of address, this will keep people from getting lost in the move.

Alternate link for comments

Update...I see that Snoopy's enthusiasm continues unabated, but the penguins and baby don't seem to want to dance for me. I'll see if I can have a word with them.

Update to the update: Okay, at least everybody is actually dancing now, but there's this odd black stuff coming off the dancing baby. If you want to enjoy Dancing Baby with various music and costumes, including some dancing baby animations that are just *wrong*, you can view them here.