listener-- Yep, that was me doing the alt text for yesterday's post. When I saw that the post could benefit from alt text, I went ahead and added it. THEN I realized I should probably make sure you knew how to do it too. So, I went back into edit so I could describe the steps to you. :)
Ah, good point! Wil and I went up Mount Mansfield to the place where we scattered some of Shiloh's ashes on his birthday last year, and we saw some Ravens again...! Today was in the 50s and a brisk wind came up toward the end of our time there, so it felt more like 40s. Quite a dofferent experience to walking across the top of Mount Mansfield last year when it was 83ºF!
Feeling heartbroken for the families of the 6 people who apparently died when their Air Ambulance crashed off Nantucket. Just saw that the Coast Guard has searched 4500 miles and has called off the search. They did locate a debris field, and it was definitely from that little jet. The Copilots and the medical crew were from Canada. Bermuda hires the Air Ambulance to take citizens to Boston for treatment. The patient and her son were aboard. Someone said she'd had a stroke and her son was flying to Boston with her. How horrible for the families to be on tenterhooks for 24 hours, then hear the search is being called off...! At least when Shiloh died they found the helicopter within 4 hours and we knew the whole situation right away. A small grace in a tragic time.
listener-- Yep, that was me doing the alt text for yesterday's post. When I saw that the post could benefit from alt text, I went ahead and added it. THEN I realized I should probably make sure you knew how to do it too. So, I went back into edit so I could describe the steps to you. :)
ReplyDeleteNovember 3 looks good!
I really appreciate alt text!
DeleteSo glad it worked! It's fairly easy, too.
DeleteHappy to do this for you. Cat, and maybe it will be useful for W.A. as well.
The butterfly seems appropriate for the Feast of St. Francis.
ReplyDeleteAh, good point! Wil and I went up Mount Mansfield to the place where we scattered some of Shiloh's ashes on his birthday last year, and we saw some Ravens again...!
DeleteToday was in the 50s and a brisk wind came up toward the end of our time there, so it felt more like 40s. Quite a dofferent experience to walking across the top of Mount Mansfield last year when it was 83ºF!
Glad the alt text is helpful, Cat!
ReplyDeleteFeeling heartbroken for the families of the 6 people who apparently died when their Air Ambulance crashed off Nantucket. Just saw that the Coast Guard has searched 4500 miles and has called off the search. They did locate a debris field, and it was definitely from that little jet. The Copilots and the medical crew were from Canada. Bermuda hires the Air Ambulance to take citizens to Boston for treatment. The patient and her son were aboard. Someone said she'd had a stroke and her son was flying to Boston with her. How horrible for the families to be on tenterhooks for 24 hours, then hear the search is being called off...! At least when Shiloh died they found the helicopter within 4 hours and we knew the whole situation right away. A small grace in a tragic time.
ReplyDelete